If you’re here, chances are good there’s a number of things you wouldn’t mind some help with. We can assist you with web site maintenance, if you have occasional or frequent updates to make to your page, and don’t have the time (or just don’t want to mess with it).
You can be sure that our Monthly Maintenance Plans (MMP) is the right solution for you under the following circumstances.
- If you are having a web project to be maintained on monthly basis and regular basis.
- If you are looking for the company that can be the back bone of your website; a company that responds promptly to your calls, e-mails and other forms of communication; a company that accepts responsibility for the maintenance your website or success of your project. If so, then you have landed in the right place!
- If you are looking for a soft payment option where the outgo of money should be on monthly basis.
- The development can also be done on phased manner on monthly schedules.
- Even if just one of those mentioned above is your requirement, then our monthly maintenance plan (MMP) is undoubtedly the best solution for you.
The rate is $50/hour – no minimums. Yes, that’s a lot less than other web site design or maintenance companies charge, but it’s a fair price.
Website Maintenance is a great way to keep your website fresh with content. We recommend that you update your site at least quarterly with small content updates. Tell people what new product or services you have.
A number of my clients have decided that the best form of site maintenance is self-maintenance. I can redesign your site into a content management system (CMS) so that you can make your own updates without needing to contact me for every little change. If you are changing your website on a daily or weekly basis then you need another type of website. That would be a functional website with a content management system. You do pay more up front for these systems. These systems are installed on the server and the new site is created to function with a template to facilitate content changes by you. An example of a comprehensive content management system is WordPress or Joomla.There are many templates to choose from and you have full access to change content, menu and images. WordPress and Joomla have extensive support material online however you do need to be fairly computer literate. (We prefer WordPress). Both systems have many, many plug in components available to facilitate different needs. The important thing to remember is that you will need to pay for periodic security upgrades.
And sometimes you just need a fresh set of eyes. Want me to go over your site, check for broken links or recommend changes to make your site more search engine friendly? No worries.
Finally – if you have a project that involves hundreds of products, multiple blogs, booking calendar and a live weather feed, we’ve got you covered.
Maintenance Package (performed every 90 days unless otherwise noted)
- Backing up our entire hosting content files
- Ensuring the WordPress Content Management System (CMS) and all plugins are upgraded to the latest versions to assure security and functionality (Upgrades are normally done within days of new releases.)
- Backing up all WordPress program files
- Backing up the WordPress database daily
- Verifying our disk and bandwidth limits meet our needs
- Testing any forms
- Scanning the files with the exploit scanner
Editing (upon request)
- Making changes to the site upon request: adding, removing, and editing content including images (not including wholesale or design changes)
- Providing advice where needed on any Internet marketing or business technology topic