WordPress as CMS
Keeping a website up-to-date can be a real struggle. With WordPress as a Content Management System (CMS) you can make the changes as you need them.
WordPress is often thought of as little more than a blogging platform. But it’s capable of so much more. Through a little customization and the use of plugins,WordPress can easily be transformed into a full-featured content management system.
WordPress as a CMS is a user-friendly, advanced WordPress solution that allows non-technical administrators to easily update website content information without programming knowledge. Get full control over the content of your website.
WordPress Content Management System features:
- Ability to mix formatted text and images;
- Microsoft Office user type interface;
- Spell Check;
- Ability to upload images without FTP. All you need is in WordPress;
- Updates are instantaneous, and appear immediately on your live website;
- Content is fully searchable. You can find out how frequently and when a phrase is mentioned on the page(s);
- Ability to view page(s) history. You can see what the page looked like in the past.
Our WordPress is very customizable and extendable. If you need something extra we’ll do it for you.